lördag 23 februari 2008

Daily Report!!!


Ok, Today there was a fairly big crowd in the woods.Crimping,slapping,pushing,pulling and generally giving it loads on the stones.The stick was very good(not great!). The Boys from Helsinborg(Alex and Andreas)warmed up by sending Caspersens Arete. Lustans lakej(6a) got more ascents today than it has in years together with the ultra-classic "The Clincher"(6a).Two 6a problems that are top class as long as you can climb 6b+ ;) Åhus top-gun aka Ivar was on fire today making short work of both "Perssons Dyno "and "Gaston Areten" after success on Thursday with Y-front. Ola Olsson sent Moby Dick on his first try of the day.R.E.S.P.E.CT! beating me in our little internal battle to the top.I tried to look happy for him and his victory but it was hard.Zigge taped my foot as tight as he could giving me the oportunity to climb a little(thanks man!). I'm Going to drink some beers,play guitar hero and dance till the early hours before it all begins again tomorrow(weather permitting) ;)

3 kommentarer:

lajfstajl sa...

Grattis Ola! Det var ju bara en tidsfråga, precis som det är för Dave (som kommer vara leathal på Guitar Hero när hans fot läkt).

Mr Olsson sa...

Tack Kalle... Nu kan man dö lycklig :-)
Beträffande Davids Guitarhero-skills så är han inte riktigt en "rocker" än, men dricka öl det gör han för ett helt band... :-)

Anonym sa...

Hi, My name is Betty Blue-eyes and i think Ola Olsson is jealous of that guy Davids' skills.I happen to know that he is extremely talented with his hands(ooooh yeah!) and am sure he plays a mean left-handed guitar hero as well as SingStar.
Thanks,yours sincerely
Betty Blue-eyes.
ps: I am not David writing Anonym in case that is what you are thinking.I am a real girl with real girl bits.If you don't believe me you are welcome to check out my web-site.
www.bettyblueeyes@whole lotta love.com