lördag 20 september 2008

First date!

After a little early mornin rain Zigge and I made our way out to Kjuge expecting "MEGA-STICK". ...........We didn't get what we wanted at all. Optimist and determined we made our way down to Barnblocket for my first date with "Bäcklunds blodiga barnbarn".
Not the best decision i've ever made,to say the least. Her greasy crimps allowed me to hold them just long enough to work up my feet ,only to spit me back violently. She"the rock" stood there defiant, laughing at me, taunting me ,yet inviting me back for some more. Several times she"the rock" had her fun with me tricking me into thinking i was strong, into thinking i was worthy, into thinking i had a chance with her.But not today! We must accept and respect the hard truth, that sometimes you don't get to go all the way on a first date .

Inga kommentarer: