fredag 21 mars 2008

Bouldering (Patagonia style)

Finding a parking space on Easter Friday in Kjuge can be a problem if you don't come early. This was not the case today though . Emma and i braved the wind, wet snow and close to freezing temps to enjoy solitude on the rocks on what is usually on of the most crowded days of the year. I must say that the stick was not great ;) I have only a few precious days off work and am not willing to accept that Kjuge is washed out by rain. I hope the ethic-police, as well as the film critics association of Uppsala ( FCAU) appreciate this little movie ;) I went for a risky no-frills approach. No-pad, no-chalk, no rock-shoes, no spot , no stick. Emma went for the classic "old school" filming technique of single-angled and hand-held using a cheap low quality camera . This is how we roll! ;) Gangsta!

5 kommentarer:

Gustav sa...

I mycket god stil må jag säga. Men är det inte ett knä du tar hjälp av på utsteget? Ajajaj. Inga hjälpmedel? -visst... :)

Irish Dave sa...

You are totally right,i am ashamed of my actions and shall redeem myself on the next rainy day.By the way,do you still climb or does telling jokes and singing songs about Carina Berg on Melodifestivalen take up all your time now?

Gustav sa...

Hehe... :) Jo, det tar upp all min tid nu. Det jobbigast är dock att vara nykter hela tiden. Men jag tänkte komma ut på fredagkväll och supa alla jag känner fulla så att jag slipper klättra på lördag.

Vi ses väl då?

Irish Dave sa...

;) Ha ha! I'll see you there man. I had a few great days out, but now my whole body just wants to rest. I might have to join you for a few wee jars on friday and just lay on a crashpad all saturday under ferdinand shouting beta and eating head-ache tablets.

lajfstajl sa...

looks like really good conditions... too bad i missed it ;)