fredag 25 april 2008



Apparently we're back !..... well, me anyway . Kalle is back (or so he says...;)) but is actually off to Vastervik on this beautiful april week-end when smhi predict fine bright weather to climb plastic. He will be in good company as i've heard that Oscar Renstam is going to the boulder-cup also. This means that any of you out there that is feeling strong and wanting to make a name. This is the week-end to do it as all the hard men are climbing inside this week-end.I'll be out for more bare-foot action and hopefully do "brickhard" as i was making good progress last week. I think i'll wear my shoes for that one though ;) Adnan from Helsingborg has done "Skam den som ger sig" (6b) -G6 A1 FBA(first bare-foot ascent). I wonder who will get the first Kjuge foot-flapper....... ;) It's only a matter of time.

-

1 kommentar:

Irish Dave sa...

" Jag fullföljer " Kale Bostrom 2008- ;)