lördag 26 april 2008

What a load of waffle!


Another good day was had by many, on the stones in Kjuge today. The day started bright with blue skies and warm temps(too warm).I started with "Brick'ard"(7a+) as i got close last week but tiredness got the better of me. Today i returned with fresh skin and winning beta (thanks John!) only to send it on my second try of the day, woo hoo!!!!
As the sun continued to rise my energy to climb seemed to go down. I thought it was going to be one of those "lost" days when i just sit on my pad, listen to the birds, try and finds snakes and eat ice-cream and waffles at the "Cafe Kullastugan". I did sit and watch some squirrels for a while but then found a little motivation to climb again. Had a great time climbing on my own on "Bob", "Den långa färden"L , "Resenären" L .I then met up with a gang from Lund on "Rocka hula"6a+ as well as a friendly bunch of Danes at "Matador". I got some good beta from one of the "Great Danes" for "Sprickan sittstart"6b+ .Its a John Burgess creation and is a pretty fun addition to the classic stand-start. After that i had decided to go home again and cut the grass but met "the usual suspects" from Helsingborg as well as a friend (Per) from Sundsvall (?) just as they all finished off their waffles and coffee. From there we climbed a little at Bäverblocket and then down to "Ken titan"7a as Alex reckoned he had killer beta for me. This problem has been my Nemesis for a long time now and i'm glad to say that Alex had the beta i needed.Finally!!!!!!!!!! Congratulatins to Malin (Helsingborg) who has sent "Mr Magnet"6b . Good Job! ;) It's late now and i'm tired... Good night !

Inga kommentarer: